Lapin is committed to providing the fastest and most comprehensive Macintosh service and repair options in the Chicagoland area. As always, your health, safety, and satisfaction are our top priorities. Due to the recent concern surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are further enhancing both our internal device handling and repair procedures as well as adding new services to minimize unnecessary contact and the possible spread of contaminants.
First, we have implemented the following protocols:
- Dedicated cleaning and disinfecting stations at all locations for all incoming, in-progress, and completed computer/device repairs
- Mandatory hand-washing/sanitizing for technicians and employees between all customer repair jobs and before/after customer interactions
- Sanitizer and wipes available to all customers immediately upon entering our stores
- Cleaning/disinfecting of customer contact areas (front counter, door handles, credit card terminals, etc.) at regular intervals during standard business hours
We understand that social outings, gatherings, and even daily errands like getting your computer repaired are being discouraged as a result of this outbreak, and we know that social distancing is one of the best ways to prevent the spread of the virus and reduce your risk of exposure. While we have an in-person advantage over the Apple Store and similar big-box locations with a lower volume of foot traffic and small reception areas, we have the flexibility to do more.
In keeping with our additional safety precautions, we are now offering:
- Scheduled pickup and delivery service available to ALL customers in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs, including home users, educational institutions, and businesses of any size (fees may apply)
- Shipping coordination and packaging options for bench repair services, including Apple warranty service
- Increased remote support options and availability
We continue to offer our standard array of onsite consulting, troubleshooting, and configuration services for all customers.
Lapin is dedicated to upholding our reputation as Chicagoland’s premier Macintosh service, repair, and support provider with an increased level of safety and consideration for our customers and staff. As a small business, we are able to work with you to find an appropriate solution for your technical support needs.
Our stores remain open and scheduling slots are available. Whether you choose to drop off your device in person, schedule an onsite visit, or take advantage of our pickup/shipping options for bench services, we are committed to making the process as safe and convenient as possible.
We thank you for your continued business and patronage.
Roger, Jeff, Jett, Pete, Brian, Amanda, & Mike
Leave A Comment